Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a prayer of thanks.

Father, i am grateful for Your love which sustains me,
    and for Your peace which protects me.

i am grateful for Your mercy which heals me,
    and for Your hope which restores me.

i am grateful for Your justice which corrects me,
    and for Your wisdom which instructs me.

Father, grant unto me a vision of Heaven.
    grant unto me the imagination of Your Kingdom.
    grant unto me the joy of Eternity now.

grant that i might live to know You,
    to please You,
    to love You.

grant that i might live to serve You,
    to worship you,
    to bless Your Holy Name.

grant unto me the humility of Your Spirit,
    Your patience,
    Your kindness,
    Your gentleness.

grant that i might share in the suffering of Christ,
    that i might also share in the Light of His Life.

                                                             amen.

1 comment: